What you should know about Audit , Tax , Accounting and Finance:
1-INCOME TAX DECLARATION
- Components & structure of the declaration
- Deadlines and penalties
- Income tax (rates & calculations depending on business type)
- Other taxes declared in parallel with the income tax: non-residents tax, re-evaluation tax, tax on movable capital...)
- End of year closing voucher entries (depreciation, provisions, stock variation, accruals and prepaid, charges to be spread over several years, reserves and profit posting...)
- What is the difference between capital, profits, and reserves?
- Fixed assets Depreciation: calculations and rates
- Variation of inventory and cost of goods sold
- The acceptable expenses stated by the law
- How to move from REAL PROFIT TO FISCAL PROFIT
- How to fill each page of the declaration
2-TAX ON SALARY, SOCIAL SECURITY, AND LABOR LAW.
Here is what you will learn:
- Components of a salary.
- Employment contract VS Freelance contract
- Vacations, leaves, Misconduct, and Dismissals
- How to register new employees (forms & procedures)
- Income tax declarations (calculations & forms filling R10, R5, R6, R7, R8, R3, R1-3, R4)
- Social security declarations ( cnss2aa, cnss2m, cnss41a, cnss131, cnss190a, cnss207, cnss211a, cnss215a, cnss310a, cnss326, cnss351, cnss370a, cnss371a, cnss386, cnss454)
- End of service indemnitI
- Journal entries related to payroll
- Decrees related to Income taxe
DAGHER AUDIT's Academy offers workshops and seminars that develop the skills and knowledge needed in today's Financial and Business environment.
We provide highly skilled and qualified instructors who are recognized leaders within their professions. Seminars are interactive, emphasizing group communication and participation.
Workshop topics include:
Dagher Audit 's Academy Financial and Business Training
3- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Decree related to VAT.
- Vat declaration forms
- Lebanese Chart of account (contact me to send it by email)
- Data entries
- Trial balance Income statement
- Bank reconciliation , Suppliers , clients....
- Payment voucher receipt invoice purchases discounts ...
- difference of exchanges
- Closing entries
- opening entries
- Cost of good solds